Monday, September 13, 2010

Ryan's Farewell weekend

I was so excited to go somewhere this weekend and even more excited to see some of my extended family. Spencer was able to get work off for a day and a half, so we made our way to Utah. We had to stop along the way at Smith & Edwards, just like Grandpa Newt. It is a fun store. They have everything... if you can find it!
My great-grandma lives in Bountiful. We were able to go visit her too. I really miss her when I think about how I used to go to her house all the time in Grace. We would read books, play Skip-bo, and eat cookies. We are buddies! She reminds me of why I am so short. Gotta love Grandma Fern!
Hanging out with the cousins was a blast. I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time. We stayed up late just talking, laughing, and hanging out.
Then for the main event... Ryan's farewell. He is going on a mission to Peru. He did very well on his talk. What a stud. I told him to tell the ladies that he is off the market for 2 years. I am sure he has a lot waiting for his return.
Overall it was a great weekend. We got to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that we don't normally get to see. I love them all!
Dang spencer wouldn't get in the picture :)
 Great-Grandma Fern
McNeill Missionaries: Landon Connor Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am so happy that I did!!! Now we can at least stay up to date-wish we could do it in person more often!! We miss you guys and hope everything is going so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete